An All-Encompassing Guide to Reset Rock Space WiFi Extender
In the event that you are unable to log in to your Rockspace range extender or have forgotten the password to your WiFi extender, all you need to do is reset Rock space WiFi extender to its default factory settings. For your information, if you want to how to reset Rockspace WiFi extender, you can refer to the user manual that came along with your device.
More than ninety percent of users don’t even bother to touch their extender after they’ve finished setting up their new extender to expand the network. They only pay attention to their extender when it begins acting strangely or when it stops functioning appropriately. Resetting your Rockspace wireless range extender to factory settings how to reset Rockspace WiFi extenderis the one and only way to fix these kinds of abrupt technical issues.
You have no idea how to reset Rockspace WiFi extender, do you? Gotcha! Just take a brief look around our guide, and you’ll get familiar with the procedure of factory resetting a WiFi range extender. Off we go!
How to Reset Rock Space WiFi Extender?
Users have the option of resetting their Rockspace WiFi range extender in two ways: by pressing the button labeled Reset or by accessing the user interface that is preconfigured.
Caution: Before beginning the process of resetting the extender, it is strongly recommended that a backup of the currently used settings be created. This will allow you to simply restore the backup once the Rockspace extender has been reset. There will be no more bother involved in installing your WiFi range extender.
1. Reset Rock Space WiFi Extender Using Button
Following these instructions will tell you how to reset Rockspace WiFi extender. Before you start with the process, know that you if want help at any point while executing it, contacting our experts is an option.
- Put your Rockspace WiFi range extender into the on position.
- Take hold of a tiny object but it should be sharp.
- Locate the button on the extension labeled “Factory Reset.”
- Once it has been found, you should push and hold it.
- Please be patient as the extender will restart by itself in a little while.
- Do not perform any background activities while that is happening.
You’ve made it this far. Your Rockspace WiFi range extender settings have been reset to their default mode by accessing the Rockspace extender setup wizard. You can now set up your extender using any method you like.
2. Reset Rock Space WiFi Extender via Web Interface
Let’s take a cursory look at the guidelines that need to be followed in order to reset Rock space WiFi range extender using the system’s default web user interface:
- Turn on your Rockspace extender after plugging it into a wall socket.
- Create a hard-wired connection between your WiFi extender and your home network by utilizing an Ethernet cable.
- Start up your desktop or laptop now.
- Then, open your preferred web browser.
- After entering re.rockspace.local into the address box, press the Enter key.
- Once you have reached the extender’s login page, enter the login credentials.
- Click the Log In button.
- Go to the section labeled Settings.
- A button labeled “Factory Reset” should be clicked on next.
- You will see a pop-up here.
- Clicking the “Yes” button will validate the action you just performed.
- Look after the Rockspace extender till it has finished correctly rebooting.
Congrats! You are finished learning how to reset Rockspace WiFi extender. The extender was able to successfully revert back to its original factory settings.
At this point, you should adjust the settings of your extender so that they correspond with your needs. In the event that you are still unable to reset Rock space WiFi extender, do not forget to get in contact with our very well-informed and skilled technical support team. They will provide you with timely and relevant answers to the problem within minutes of your reporting it. Thus, wait no more and contact them now.