How to do Rockspace AC750 Dual-Band WiFi Repeater Setup?
If you have brought a Rockspace AC750 dual-band WiFi repeater to your home, well done! You took a great decision. Now, you need to set it up. Wondering how to do Rockspace AC750 dual-band WiFi repeater setup? The process isn’t that hard to execute. But, if you still feel that you need help in going forward with it, then walk through this post.
Rockspace AC750 Setup via WPS Method
The easiest and the most used method to perform Rockspace AC750 dual-band WiFi repeater setup is the WPS method.
Follow the instructions mentioned below and learn how this method can be used to configure your wireless repeater:
- Plug your Rockspace device into a power socket.
- Turn the power button to ON mode.
- Once done, find the location of the WPS button.
- As soon as you find it, press it.
- Look for the WPS button on your home router as well.
- Found? Press it.
- Change the location of your Rockspace AC750 repeater.
With that, the process of configuring an extender using the WPS method has concluded. In case you got stuck at some step, contact our technical experts for some help.
Rockspace AC750 Setup via Manual Method
While setting up your extender using this method, just keep one thing in mind, do not skip reading any step. Otherwise, you might experience technical issues.
Follow the guidelines given below in order to install your AC750 repeater manually:
- Turn on your Rockspace AC750 dual-band extender after connecting it to the socket.
- Get hold of an Ethernet cable.
- You are required to connect your router and extender.
- That can be done via a wired source.
Note: Our experts advise that you avoid connecting your devices via a wireless source.
- Gain access to your laptop.
- Connect the charger to the wall socket and the laptop.
- Open an internet browser.
- Move to the URL field.
- Insert re.rockspace.local.
- Press the Enter key.
- The Rockspace AC750 extender login page will appear.
- Input the password in the Password field.
- Enter the username in the Username bar.
- Click Log In.
- Now, simply follow the prompts displayed on-screen.
During the process of Rockspace AC750 dual-band WiFi repeater setup, many users encounter technical issues. To ensure that you don’t get stuck in the same swamp, we have mentioned some points below. Do keep them in mind.
- Your Rockspace AC750 range extender ought to be plugged into a non-damaged wall socket. Otherwise, your device won’t receive an uninterrupted power supply.
- The Ethernet cable using which you have connected your devices, should not be worn out. Apart from that, the connection should be anything but loose.
- The distance between your devices should be not more than required. Transmission of WiFi signals won’t take place properly or else.
- Only enter the correct web address when and where required. Do not use the search bar of your existing browser for the process. Instead, use the address bar.
- It does not matter which web browser you use for the Rockspace AC750 dual band WiFi repeater setup process, it should be working on its updated version.
- The cookies, browsing history, and cache should not be accumulated on your web browser. Thus, don’t forget to get rid of them before starting the setup process.
- The username and password used by you should be correct. These details are case-sensitive. Thus, keep the Caps Lock OFF on your keyboard.
- No antivirus software should be installed on your laptop. Otherwise, you won’t be able to access the re.rockspace.local web address.
- The distance between electronic devices, transmitting appliances, reflexive surfaces, metal objects, and your Rockspace repeater should be safe. Doing so will ensure that the signals emitted by your device are not getting interrupted or blocked.
The Bottom Line
Rockspace AC750 dual-band WiFi repeater is for those people who want to gain access to a seamless internet connection in every corner of their homes, even the dead ones. Hopefully, the above-mentioned guidelines helped you achieve Rockspace repeater setup success. On the off chance, you got stuck during the process; feel free to get in touch with our proficient experts. They are always available to help out users struggling with setup-related issues.