Rockspace WiFi Extender Keeps Disconnecting? Let’s Fix It!
Many Rockspace users are unable to make the most of their devices due to the Rockspace WiFi extender keeps disconnecting issue. If you too are somehow struggling to resolve the connectivity issue with your Rockspace range extender, then this post will be a guiding light for you. It is because here we’ve shared the reasons as well as the topmost hacks that will help you to resolve it in a matter of minutes. Here we go.
Why Rockspace WiFi Extender Keeps Disconnecting?
Despite performing Rockspace WiFi extender setup properly, following are the reasons that might have plotted the connectivity issue with your WiFi device:
- There are fluctuations in the power being supplied to your Rockspace device.
- You haven’t connected the Rockspace extender to the router via a well-working cable.
- The value of the distance between your networking devices is exceeding the standard value.
- Technical glitches can also result in the Rockspace WiFi extender keeps disconnecting issue.
- The firmware of your Rockspace range extender has become outdated or gotten corrupted.
- Your range extender is sitting in the corner of the house or near a direct heat source.
- Heavy network traffic is another reason that might have forced your extender to disconnect.
- There might be an internet issue from the end of your Internet Service Provider.
So, these were the potential causes behind the connectivity issue with your Rockspace wireless device. Assuming that you’re now well acquainted with them, it is time to move forward and learn the troubleshooting techniques to fix the problem. However, we would like to inform you that you can avoid the hassle of getting involved in the troubleshooting process by getting in touch with our experts. They will be assisting you at every step.
Fixed: Rockspace WiFi Extender Keeps Disconnecting
- Start the troubleshooting process by having a look at the power source to which the Rockspace extender is connected. If it is found unfit to serve the purpose of supplying fluctuation-free electricity, then you need to connect your Rockspace device to another power outlet.
- To ensure streamlined direct communication between devices, it is essential that the Ethernet connection is stable. It will only be possible if the cable used is intact and properly fits the Ethernet ports of your networking devices (extender and router).
- The distance between your networking devices should not be too much that they struggle to propagate WiFi signals. However, you can’t make it so less which can result in another extender-related issue due to a clash of WiFi signals of your devices.
- Give a new start to your device to get rid of the Rockspace WiFi extender keeps disconnecting issue. The reason being, it helps the extender in getting rid of technical glitches that might not be allowing it to perform well.
- Go to re.rockspace.local, perform Rockspace extender login and install the new version of the firmware on your device (if available). But, make sure that you do not disturb the firmware update process by performing background activities.
- Bring your range extender to the central location of your house. Additionally, ensure that it is well-ventilated and free of interference-creating factors. Furthermore, the placement of your extender away from direct heat sources will help you prevent its overheating.
- Try to reduce the number of devices accessing your Rockspace WiFi extender. Thereafter, see whether the Rockspace WiFi extender keeps disconnecting issue bids adieu or not. If not, then give a shot to the next hack in the line.
- Contact your Internet Service Provider as the last resort in the troubleshooting process. Perhaps, he/she’s performing some maintenance from the back end which has led to the connectivity issue. If our assumption is true, let your ISP do its job.
In the Final Analysis
This post was written with the intention of helping you get rid of the connectivity issue with your Rockspace WiFi range extender. It is anticipated that after reading the aforementioned sections, you have become aware of the reasons behind it as well as troubleshooting tips to resolve the Rockspace WiFi extender keeps disconnecting issue. We also hope that now you are having a wonderful networking experience.
However, if the hacks mentioned above were not enough to help you out, consider contacting our experts. No matter whether you reach out to them during the day or at night, you will always find them ready to assist you.